Without Warning

This was a wonderfully written book. I received this book from Tyndale publishing in exchange for a review. I had not read the first two books in the series, but was able to understand the plot. This is a very realistic story. The events are very similar to what is happening today. The author fully researched to write the story.

The story deals with ISIS. It is so real, it is almost scary. Try to imagine a US city under attack. The author is very clear in his description of the events taking place in his book. The hope and faith of the main character comes through the story. I loved that the ending was one that I did not see coming.

I highly recommend this book as well as the first two in the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wellness Revelation

The Empowered

Esther. A Drawn in Bible Study